Monday, June 6, 2011

My Coke Rewards

Image Credit

We do not drink Coke or Pepsi on a regular basis in my house, so I never really paid attention to the My Coke Rewards program until recently. A friend of mine was in possession of several coupons for a free 12 pack of Coca Cola, and so I asked her about them. Turns out she earned these coupons through the My Coke Rewards program. Consumers enter the codes, via their website or by text message, found on specially marked packages of Coca-Cola products and redeem them for prizes. While looking through the rewards on the Coke website, I found several magazines that I would like to have a subscription for, and also coupons for free Coke products. 

My daughter likes to drink Powerade drinks, and since Powerade is a Coke product, they have codes on those as well. We've been buying them recently for as low as 46 cents for a 32 ounce drink and they are worth 3 points on the website, and with 30 points you can redeem your codes for a coupon for a free 32 ounce Powerade. 

My Mom drinks Diet Coke on a regular basis, so I took one of the codes off her 24 pack case and entered it and earned 20 points from that. You can redeem 240 points for a coupon for a free 12 pack of any Coca Cola product. I was surprised at how many products the codes can be found. Items such as Minute Maid lemonade, which I like to drink from time to time. Even some Minute Maid juices like Ruby Red Grapefruit have codes on them. 

Check out this lady's scenario:  How I used my Rewards

Like I said earlier, I didn't pay attention to this program because I don't drink Coke products on a regular basis, but there are some that we do drink. I just didn't realize the items we drink occasionally would be eligible for  things like free drink products. If used properly, this program can definitely be a useful tool in your saving money arsenal. Drinks made from home like Iced Tea and Koolaid are still cheaper than buying drinks like Coke and Pepsi, but every now and then you may find yourself in possession of a Coke Rewards code and why not use it to your advantage? You can also ask friends and family who do not utilize the program for their codes. I think the Coke Rewards Program is definitely a program worth investigating to see if it would be useful for your family or not. 

Belinda
© Belinda Richardson and Frugal Workshop, 2011-2013.
“Use it up, wear it out, make it do, do without”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m so glad you’re here, taking time out of your day to comment on my blog.

Frugal Workshop is designed to be a source of information, encouragement and inspiration.

Negative comments will not be published. If you’re in the mood to troll, keep on scrolling.

Comments are moderated manually, and may take a few hours for them to appear. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...