Friday, June 10, 2011

Peter Pan Peanut Butter


Added two jars of Peter Pan peanut butter to my pantry today from the Bi-Lo sale. Both jars were on sale for 99 cents, and I had a coupon for $1.00 off 2 jars, so I paid 98 cents for both jars, or 49 cents each. 

 Update: I stopped in Bi-Lo today with my Mom and daughter and we all picked up two jars of the Peanut Butter, so I now have about 10 jars to add to my stash in the pantry. This has been a BIG sale in town because not only is Bi-Lo on Keith street wiped out of the creamy peanut butter, and so is Walmart from all the price matching. 

2 comments:

  1. My normal stock up price for what used to be an 18 oz jar, was 99 cents up until a few years ago. It's been $2 ever since as a stock up price. Great find!
    CTonabudget

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Carol. I'll probably stop in a couple of times this week to pick up some more as I'm running other errands. :)

    ReplyDelete

I’m so glad you’re here, taking time out of your day to comment on my blog.

Frugal Workshop is designed to be a source of information, encouragement and inspiration.

Negative comments will not be published. If you’re in the mood to troll, keep on scrolling.

Comments are moderated manually, and may take a few hours for them to appear. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...