Tuesday, September 6, 2011

What's for Dinner: Salmon Patties



Dinner tonight was another meal I pulled together using food from my pantry. I used two cans of salmon and made Salmon Patties with them. I also had 3 leftover baked potatoes in my refrigerator, so I made them into a batch of home fries. I also made two rounds of  cornbread and used two cans of green beans from the pantry and doctored them up to make Green Beans with Onions in EVOO on the side.

What's for dinner at your house today?

Belinda
© Belinda Richardson and Frugal Workshop, 2011.
“Use it up, wear it out, make it do, do without”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m so glad you’re here, taking time out of your day to comment on my blog.

Frugal Workshop is designed to be a source of information, encouragement and inspiration.

Negative comments will not be published. If you’re in the mood to troll, keep on scrolling.

Comments are moderated manually, and may take a few hours for them to appear. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...