Monday, November 5, 2012

From the Frugal Workshop's Bookshelf

Here are two books, which I've been reading recently. 

The first one is called Living on Less and is written by the authors of Mother Earth News. This is an older book, written in 1984, but does have some valuable information. You can look at the Amazon page for more information on the book. 

I've also been reading Trent Hamm's book, 365 Ways to Live Cheap. Trent is the owner and writer of  The Simple Dollar Blog. This book is a list of 365 ways to live cheaply. You can also look at the Amazon page for more information on this book as well. I was lucky enough to find this book at McKay's Used Book store when we were there last time. It always tickles me to find a book there written by one of my favorite personal finance writers.

I would recommend borrowing both of these books from the library and see what you think about them before you consider purchasing either one of them.

What good books have  you been reading lately?

Belinda
© Belinda Richardson and Frugal Workshop, 2012.
“Use it up, wear it out, make it do, do without”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m so glad you’re here, taking time out of your day to comment on my blog.

Frugal Workshop is designed to be a source of information, encouragement and inspiration.

Negative comments will not be published. If you’re in the mood to troll, keep on scrolling.

Comments are moderated manually, and may take a few hours for them to appear. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...