Monday, December 3, 2012

Crest Toothpaste Deal

Food Lion had a three day sale on Crest toothpaste this week. They were offering the 6.4 ounce regular paste toothpaste for $1.00 per tube. I wasn't planning on going to Food Lion this week because that was the only thing I found in their sale ad, so I price matched this at Walmart instead since I had to go there for some things for Mom

I've written about this before, but our favorite toothpaste is the Crest Pro Health toothpaste in the cinnamon flavor. However, my daughter's dentist told me last January that the Pro Health toothpaste is too strong for children's teeth and to switch her to regular paste. She is finally running low on the tube I bought in June, so I bought four tubes, which is probably enough to last her for the next year.

Walmart was charging $1.96 per tube for the 6.4 ounce tube. So, by price matching these tubes I was able to save $3.84. Not a bad deal at all. :)


Belinda
© Belinda Richardson and Frugal Workshop, 2012.
“Use it up, wear it out, make it do, do without”

4 comments:

I’m so glad you’re here, taking time out of your day to comment on my blog.

Frugal Workshop is designed to be a source of information, encouragement and inspiration.

Negative comments will not be published. If you’re in the mood to troll, keep on scrolling.

Comments are moderated manually, and may take a few hours for them to appear. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...