Thursday, January 23, 2014

Free Subscription to All You Magazine from Recyclebank

Image Credit

I've had a free subscription to All You magazine for the past two years and I just renewed my subscription for a third year all at no cost to me thanks to Recyclebank


Image Credit

Recyclebank is one of those online reward programs that rewards you for taking steps to help the environment by recycling. Here is a snippet from the website:


Recyclebank’s goal is to help people live more sustainably. We believe that individual actions, such as increasing recycling or learning about greener ways to purchase, consume or dispose of products, can add up to a big impact for our planet. 

 Earning points with Recyclebank is fairly easy. Usually I take the fun, interactive quizzes to earn points like this one, which took me less than 2 minutes to complete and earned me 25 points:



Once I earn enough points, I redeem those points for free magazine subscriptions, although they have other reward options to choose from. It takes very little time to earn enough for a free magazine subscription. A subscription to All You magazine is worth 400 points and that amount can be earned easily and quickly. 

This is another example of how we use reward programs to save money here at the Frugal Workshop. All You magazine has coupons inside that we clip and then use to save money on our grocery bill. 

Give it a try and see what you think. 

Belinda
CFO ~ Chief Frugal Officer
© Belinda & Frugal Workshop, 2011-2014.
“Use it up, wear it out, make it do, do without”

2 comments:

  1. Recyclebank sounds interestiing, Belinda. I'll check it out -- thanks!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Lili. I hope you enjoy it and have a great day too. :)

    ReplyDelete

I’m so glad you’re here, taking time out of your day to comment on my blog.

Frugal Workshop is designed to be a source of information, encouragement and inspiration.

Negative comments will not be published. If you’re in the mood to troll, keep on scrolling.

Comments are moderated manually, and may take a few hours for them to appear. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...