Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Kellogg's Family Rewards

Image Credit

Do you belong to the Kellogg's Family Rewards (KFR) program? 

The way the program works is you collect codes from products with the Kellogg's Family Rewards Logo.  You then earn rewards just by consuming your favorite products. 

I know I've said it before, but my family loves Keebler Club Crackers. Inside every box of crackers is a code that I enter in at the KFR website. When I've accumulated enough points, I can redeem them for rewards. There is a list of rewards you can earn on the website. 

I currently have enough points accumulated to earn a coupon for Club crackers for $1.50 off a box, so this is a money saving rewards program for me. 

The website has a list of the products where you can find codes and include things like baking items, freezer items (like Morningstar Farms), breakfast items, cereal, snacks, crackers, cookies. 

KFR is definitely worth checking to see if any of the brands your family consumes are included in order to save yourself some money.  

Belinda
CFO ~ Chief Frugal Officer
© Belinda & Frugal Workshop, 2011-2014.
“Use it up, wear it out, make it do, do without”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m so glad you’re here, taking time out of your day to comment on my blog.

Frugal Workshop is designed to be a source of information, encouragement and inspiration.

Negative comments will not be published. If you’re in the mood to troll, keep on scrolling.

Comments are moderated manually, and may take a few hours for them to appear. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...