Friday, January 3, 2014

My Best Coupon Deals this Week


Today I bought two Jack's pizzas from Walgreen's. There is a $1.00 off coupon online that I printed and they were on sale priced at 2 for $5.00. 
When we bought them, the register printed out a coupon for $1.00 off anything at Walgreen's as a thank you for buying the Jack's pizza, so in the end I paid $1.50 per pizza.


Our local Publix has a coupon right now for $3.00 off the purchase of two Skintimate products. The coupon booklet can be found in the front of the store. There are actually two coupon booklets at the front of the store, one for food and one for the pharmacy. This one is located in the booklet for the pharmacy. I regularly purchase this for my daughter at Walmart for $2.64, while at Publix, they are $2.99 each.  With the coupon each one was $1.50, so a savings of $2.28 for something she uses regularly. 



My family eats Club Crackers like they are going out of style and I normally pay $2.50 per box for these, although the Great Value knockoff brand at Walmart for $1.78 tastes exactly like these. 

Anyway, they are on sale this week at Walgreen's priced at 2 for $4.00 and we had two $1.00 off coupons. I purchased these four boxes and ended up paying $1.50 per box. 


My fourth good deal was Hormel Chili from Bi-Lo, where it was on sale for buy one get one free. The chili rang up for $15.92 and then $8.00 was taken off immediately for using my Bi-Lo bonus card. I also had four coupons, (two manufacturers, one Target and one Publix) all for 55¢ off each, which Bi-Lo accepted and doubled. So, in the end I paid $3.52 for 8 cans of chili, which worked out to 44¢ per can. 


My last good deal of the week also comes from Bi-Lo. They have Angel Soft tissues for $1.59 per box and I had six coupons for 50¢ off, which were doubled. So, I ended up paying 59¢ for each box of tissues. 

What good deals have you run across using coupons this week?

Belinda
CFO ~ Chief Frugal Officer
© Belinda & Frugal Workshop, 2011-2014.
“Use it up, wear it out, make it do, do without”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m so glad you’re here, taking time out of your day to comment on my blog.

Frugal Workshop is designed to be a source of information, encouragement and inspiration.

Negative comments will not be published. If you’re in the mood to troll, keep on scrolling.

Comments are moderated manually, and may take a few hours for them to appear. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...